We've got you covered three ways!
Planning to participate in the next Gulf of Mexico lease sale? We've got you covered, whether your needs include planning and post-sale maps, data or software.
- Order Color Pre-sale and Post-Sale Maps ahead of time to be fully prepared.
- If you're an INTELLEX® user, you'll have access to the INTELLEX Presale data CGM file for creating your own custom color lease maps for your areas of interest.
- And, NEW in 2015, take your sale data with you on your iPad! Call us today at 281-558-2061 to find out how.
Energy Graphics, Inc. Pre-Sale Maps include lease information on all leases that will be included in the next Gulf of Mexico lease sale. If your company plans to participate in a sale, these make excellent planning maps.
- Size is approximately 40" x 60".
- Lease blocks are color-highlighted by Lease Status and Expiration Date.
- Maps are generally available 4 to 5 months prior to a sale.
- Cost: US $100, plus applicable tax and shipping charges. (a $500+ value)
Energy Graphics Post-Sale Maps are available one day following the sale. They are similar to Pre-Sale Maps, but include sale results as follows:
- Never Been Leased
- Sale Results
- Held By Production/Unit
- Deferred Leases
- Inactive Leases
- Active Leases - 2012 Expiration
- Active Leases - 2013 Expiration
- Active Leases - 2014 Expiration
- Other Active Leases
- 5/8/10 Year Lease & Royalty Relief Lines